Translate

Friday, January 20, 2023

Grateful

 



IC894 - Frankie Print Co. - here is my INSPIRATION

MIX521 - Hearts

F4A674 - Stripes

I am working on my pet donation cards and the inspiration was perfect to bring out his cute die cut. I used Nuvo Mousse to create the background using a stencil. Once dry I added the sentiment and popped the pup up on dimensionals finishing off the card with a punched heart.

I am also adding this to the Allsorts challenge HERE.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Grateful

8 comments:

  1. Cur card Lisa, one of my Granddaughters has a Dachshund so this die would be a perfect one for my stash.

    Nice to see you donate card to Animal Charities, I do the same, mostly RSPCA.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the stencilled background and little silhouette Dachshund
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped back to say thanks for linking up at Allsorts Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a wonderful stencil to create the striking background for that sweet die cut. Perfect design. Thank you for joining my Spots and/or Stripes theme at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A striking design and a fab little dog die. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and a great design!
    I think I have finally caught up with commenting on your cards.
    I like your (creative) cards so much that I don't want to miss seeing any of them...smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great design and fabulous stencil you have used here.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute, we use to have a doxie, I bet the texture is so neat on this!

    ReplyDelete