Translate

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Birthday Girl

 

SC941 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2023 - Orange Gems & image

For my card I colored up this image from my stack of images I need to use up. I then cut the layers and found these stripped gems that matched the colors of the image perfect.

I finished with the gems and a birthday sentiment on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Girl

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful image and lovely colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my your coloring is just beautiful, she is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one my favorite images. Hubby has colored this one for me many times. You did a great job with the coloring and with the sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete