Translate

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Valentine Day

 

SC939 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2023 - Image

I am continuing to use up the images from my pile of stamped off images for 2023. I will also continue to use the items in my tote to try to get these items out of my craft room. I made a lot of progress in 2022 and hope to have all the images used by the end of 2023 and more of that tote gone. I hope you continue to stop by to check out my progress for 2023.

For this card I used this cute house mouse image that was in my stack of images and I colored it with copics.

I then cut the layers and added a few scattered hearts from a bag of hearts on my desk. I also added some white gel to the hearts to add a bit more interest.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

I am also entering this in the anything goes with garnet and amethyst colors challenge here.

Valentine's Day

7 comments:

  1. A cute HM card Lisa and isn't it satisfying to use up a few buts and pieces.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute card and image -love getting rid of scraps and oddments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is just as sweet as can be! I love that you're using up your stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my that is so sweet, I love how the little one is reaching up trying to catch the falling hearts :) Love the die cut you used with the mice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design with the card...and great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa just popping back to say thank you for joining our 1st challenge at Birthstone Challenges, and hope to see you again
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute image and a great card layout.

    Thanks for joining us at the Birthstone Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete