Translate

Sunday, January 29, 2023

Bubble Birthday

 

CAS727 - Bubbles

I wanted to try to create my own bubbles. I am so thrilled at how these came out. I followed this YouTube tutorial Anyone Can Draw this: Bubbles

Once the bubbles were drawn, I heat embossed the Happy Birthday sentiment from DRS Designs in white.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Challenges I am entering:

Allsorts - Boys or Men

Just Us Girls - CAS

Bubble Birthday

8 comments:

  1. Your bubbles are so effective Lisa, I'm going to take a look at that video, many thanks for sharing at out Men and Boys theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW your bubbles are brilliant -off to check out the video
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome and look so real, well done Lisa.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun masculine card and the bubbles turned out so perfectly! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you did a stunning job with those bubbles they look so real

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bubbles and a card suitable for anyone. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow those bubbles look aaaaaamazing. Thanks for sharing at JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these bubbles Lisa - they really do look 3D. I love drawin bubbles too and the ones i have done have been a bit different to these ones so hey here's another technique for me to try!! Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge "For Boys/Men" this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete