Translate

Monday, January 2, 2023

Wonky Birthday Cake

 

MMTPT754 - Big and / or Bold

For my card I used several scrap card stock colors and the Spellbinders Wonky Cake die cut to create the cake.

I finished the cake off with glitter paper for the icing.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my cards today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

I am also adding this to the Add Some Sparkle challenge HERE and the No Designer Paper challenge HERE.

Wonky Birthday Cake

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Lisa I just love the bright colours and the deep embossed background…xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love all the colourful layers to the wonky cake and the embossed background
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! Great embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really adorable card with this "wonky" cake! Love the colors, the layers and texture of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun cake with all it's bright colors and designs in each layer!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab and colourful card Lisa, lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations although we are a stamping challenge!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous and fun card. Love the bright colors. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Pearly Sparkles Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://pearlysparkleschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute colourful card...loved the embosssed background too
    Cheers, Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete