Translate

Friday, January 27, 2023

Valentine Heart

 

F4A675 - Heart

MIX522 - Not Touching

USEIT2023 - Heart

I am still working through a large amount of wood hearts in my tote and today's Free for All challenge is perfect. I used several scrap papers to create my card layout then found this already die cut circle and used that to stamp my sentiment. I also had the die cut red layer in my drawer.

For the heart, I added some red glitter from my stash to add some fun to the wood heart.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Challenges entered:

Mix it Up - Anything Goes

Color Hues - Red and Pink

Valentine heart

7 comments:

  1. Your sparkle red heart works beautifully on your design here! Gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sparkly heart and P.papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful Valentine card Lisa, lovely papers and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty papers and love your glitter heart with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of wooden elements on a card and adding glitter to your heart was a terrific idea. Great paper and Valentine! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is a classic beauty! Love the sparkle and the layout is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the beautiful clean lines and balanced use of our challenge colors! Thanks for playing at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete