Translate

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Scrappy Birthday

WT933 - It's a banner day. Pennant banners, banner sentiments or layouts
 
F4A674 - Stripes

USEIT2023 - Brads

I recently started going through my designer paper scraps trying to use them up as the drawers are really full. For this card I grabbed the orange designer papers and cut the many layers adding a black layer to give more definition to the layout.

I then die cut some coordinating stars and popped them up on dimensionals and used several brads from my tote of items I am trying to use up.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

I am adding this to the Double Trouble - Stitches challenge and The Male Room - Galaxy and or Stars

Scrappy Birthday

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely bright and sunny creation in those lovely colours Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colourful card and great design and use of scraps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great layout and colors with the stars! Great job using those scraps too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous designed card made with your scraps, I love the bright colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of those scraps, I too have many of those strips from cutting backgrounds, the stars are a great item to go with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great paper choices for this card. Love the stars. Thank you so much for joining us in our Galaxy / Stars challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a bright and sunny birthday card - very cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, what a great eye-catching card! I love the idea of using scraps and accessories that are in our stashes... and creating a card that fits both The Male Room AND Double Trouble where I am on the design team is especially appreciated!! Thank you for sharing your card and creativity with us!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your color combination and the patterned papers used for a bright and cheery card and the add of stitched starts is perfect to meet our requirement. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete