Translate

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Valentines Day

 

FS831 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is mshatzma! - I found this gorgeous INSPIRATION.

USEIT2023 - Wood Heart

I need to use up a huge stack of wood hearts and when I saw mshatzma card and the textured burlap heart I was immediately drawn in to look at it for a closer look.

I used a wood heart for my texture and layered the strip under the heart. I added a couple of different designer papers and white heat embossed the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Valentines Day

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and papers-love the wooden heart
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A striking design with the wooden heart Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, I love the wooden heart, fabulous design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty papers to go with your sweet heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the idea of your wood heart for the center. I have a whole bug of "wood" goodies that I have not used...You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete