Translate

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Happy Retirement

 

CAS724 - National Clean your desk day-create with things found on desk

I have a terrible time getting new stamps and dies put away. I get them in the mail and try to keep them out so I can save them to Evernote and it takes a bit of time to get them put away. The Happy Retirement and Boot Prints were sitting on my desk. I grabbed them, stamped them on card stock and then stamped off the boots 2 more times to get lighter stamping.

I then popped the panel up on dimensionals and added a few scattered sequins from my tote that also sits on my desk.

I now have these stamps put away....I may need to do a few more challenges to clean off my desk to get all of the stamps and dies put away. LOL!

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Happy Retirement

5 comments:

  1. Great CAS card and love the boot stamps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun idea for a retirement card! My husband was an electrician so this would work great for those blue collar workers for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card, a great design too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for this challenge! If you would see my desk right now...You would know that I missed that day. (I can barely see my desk right now...

    ReplyDelete