Translate

Sunday, January 22, 2023

Happy 21st

 

CAS726 - It’s 123 day....Put numbers on your cards

Trying to take a picture of a card with lots of mirror paper is super challenging. LOL! But it turned out really great for someone who is turning 21. Many of my son's friends are approaching 21 so I am trying to build up my stash.

For today's masculine 21st birthday card I cut the 21 out of mirror paper and then layered more mirror paper under black card stock. I then gold heat embossed the Happy Birthday sentiment.

I stamped and fussy cut the beer mug from DRS Designs and colored it with copics then I added the beer mug and birthday sentiment on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Happy 21st

4 comments:

  1. Great masculine card -love all the gold
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool for a 21st birthday, like the details on the numbers and the beer mug is perfect with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! I know what you mean about trying to take a photograph of one of these cards!

    ReplyDelete