Translate

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Masculine Birthday

 

FS832 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper Kate, better known around here as KateCa. Her gallery is full so much wonderful inspiration. I found this INSPIRATION

USEIT2023 - Brads

I changed up the layout just a bit for my card and saw that Kate used some realism in her card stock so I found some realism card stock for my layers as well.

Rather than putting my brads on the sentiment I added them to the bottom of the card.

I also added a circle for my sentiment rather than a square.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Masculine Birthday

5 comments:

  1. This has a lovely vintage feel Lisa, great papers and design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masculine card and great selection of papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous male card, great design and I love the map in the background, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I love this one, the papers are so great together, love these colors and great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your card and the inspiration card! Both are nicely done!

    ReplyDelete