Translate

Monday, May 30, 2022

Vintage Hello

 

MMTPT723 - vintage style cards

For my card I used some of the wonderful paper from Hobby Lobby that seems to be very popular.

I cut the layers, added some distressing on the edges and added a bit of an old dictionary with some black die cut leaves behind the dictionary layer. I finished with the sentiment popped up on dimensionals and a few silver candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Lisa, I love the paper and your design, lovely colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and those papers are very pretty for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is just lovely, that paper is gorgeous, love your addition of the black leaves to it!

    ReplyDelete