Translate

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Birthday Butterfly

 

WT898 - chalk

This butterfly is one of my all time favorite to use on cards and is perfect for adding some chalk to it on black card stock to really make it pop.

I used versamark on the image then several different chalks to color it up. I then heat embossed the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Butterfly

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is gorgeous, just pops off that black, I haven't done that technique in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Lisa, I love the colours and the black card just makes it all pop, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love your color choices. The green, blues, and oranges look great together. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the chalk really does make it pop from the black background! Such a beautiful butterfly image!

    ReplyDelete