Translate

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Thanks

 

SC907 - This week's sketch

I have wanted to use these cat paws and scratch die since the moment I received them. My friend that I donate cards will get a kick out of this card.

I die cut the layers, added some yellow sponging to the paws (because my kitty that I got from these friends is a yellow kitty) then added some yellow sponging to the Thanks die.

I layered on the red so the claw marks would show and added the white heat embossed Just a Note sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thanks

3 comments:

  1. the paws are so cute and I have never seen scratch marks like that, goes great with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card which will bring a smile to the recipients face no doubt :0)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete