Translate

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Birthday Alien

 

SC904 - This week's sketch

USEIT2022 - Alien Sticker

I found some alien stickers in my tote of items to use and thought they would make for some fun cards perfect for May 4th. 

I cut the layers. added some star embossing and added the sticker popped up on dimensionals.

Finished with the birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Alien

2 comments:

  1. Perfect for the day, cute sticker, the paper and embossing is perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute birthday card for a youngster. Love the embossed starred background. That's definitely the way to celebrate. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete