Translate

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Herd it's your birthday

 

CAS689 - Tools

I love this new cute cow image and just had to pair it with a tractor. I die cut the tractor parts and layered. Stamped the cow and fussy cut and added some already cut grass to the scene.

The clouds were added with a cloud stencil and I finished with the birthday sentiment.

I thought it would be fun to add some fun doodles to the inside of the card to mirror the cow and added a birthday sentiment that is Udder-ly perfect for the cow image and card.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Herd it's your birthday

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute, lovely card Lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is just too stinkin' cute!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is utterly adorable! Love it!! Did you know I am a milkman's daughter? LOL! True Story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic, wow you did some great fussy cutting on that cow, love the tractor with him and your doodling on the inside was a great idea and looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable and creative!

    ReplyDelete