Translate

Friday, May 6, 2022

Mother's Day

 

MIX484 - Momumental

This is my mom's mother's day card.

I stamped the flowers and sponged colors on then die cut them and added a bit darker color to the edges once cut.

Stamped the sentiment and popped the frame up on dimensionals.

Shaped the flowers and leaves and added some stamens to the center of the flowers finishing them with stickles.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Mother's Day

2 comments:

  1. Such a stunning card Lisa, your flowers are gorgeous and a beautiful design too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, your flowers are beautiful, great shaping and arranging of them, she will love it!

    ReplyDelete