Translate

Sunday, May 29, 2022

Birthday Pie

 

CAS692 - Sweet! (anything sweet)

For my card today I used a sweet pie image from DRS Designs and did a bit of masking to add the candle behind the image. I colored the scene with copics then added the birthday sentiment and layered on colored cardstock to pick up the colors in the image.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Pie

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and lovely job with the masking to create this 3D image.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Lisa, great image and beautifully coloured, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my hubby would rather have a slice a pie than cake for his birthday! LOL Beautifully colored and great idea to mask in the candle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, I like your idea of adding the candle to the image, great for a birthday!

    ReplyDelete