Translate

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Mother's Day Poppies

 

FS796 - This week's Incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Kittie (kittie747). I am a huge fan of Kittie's and always love seeing her incredible cards. Here is my INSPIRATION.

I loved the lattice and loved the large bloom. I used a corner lattice die cut and added 3 flowers rather than one.

Stamped the flowers and leaves, sponged on colors, shaped and layered.

Added the die cut lattice and added distressing to the layers.

Finished with the sentiment in the corner and prills and stickles on the flowers.

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mother's. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Mother's Day Poppies

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card Lisa, I love your design and the flowers are so beautiful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning! Love the flowers and the Vintage theme of your design here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, the flowers are lovely and so pretty with the corner lattice. Hope you enjoyed.a lovely Mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Lisa! A wonderful CASE of Kittie’s card!

    ReplyDelete