Translate

Sunday, May 22, 2022

Christmas Poinsettia

 

FS798 - This weeks incredibly talented and sweet SCS friend Kim Padan aka berlycece is our featured stamper. She has an amazing gallery full of so much incredible inspiration. I found this wonderful [URL="https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1826418"][COLOR="Blue"]INSPIRATION[/COLOR][/URL]

USEIT2022 - Image

I needed to get this image colored up and out of the stack of already stamped off images and Kim's card was perfect to push me to use the image.

I colored with copics, stamped the sentiment and cut the layers.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Christmas Poinsettia

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Your poinsettia is stunning! Such a beautiful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my is that ever lovely, beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous image and a beautiful flat design for posting.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card Lisa, such a gorgeous floral image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful coloring to feature your fantastically delicate poinsettia, Lisa! I have enjoyed browsing your blog, and am your newest google follower. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete