Translate

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Christmas Deer

 

IC860 - Lady Yard where I found this INSPIRATION.

CCC22MAY - Sparkle & Bling (The ribbon on this card is very sparkly (hard to see in the photograph)

I am trying to work ahead on my Christmas cards this year and the inspiration was perfect to use this cute deer die cut.

I cut the deer, used some punched snowflakes and die cut evergreen branches and layered. I added a few layers to the snowflakes and added dimensionals to the deer and sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Christmas Deer

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous deer especially in the gold! Such a classy and beautiful Christmas design! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Lisa, I love the embossed panel and the pretty papers, the deer is lovely, wonderful Christmas card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, this is LOVELY! Your use of textures, colors and layers produced such a fabulous masterpiece showcasing the reindeer! LOVE IT! Thank you for your recent visit to my blog. I appreciate your heartfelt comment, and am so grateful so I could come to visit your blog! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jumping deer, the pine goes with it so pretty and love the embossed swirls with it too!

    ReplyDelete