Translate

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Congratulations Baby

 

CAS690 - Babies (baby cards, baby animals, baby humans, anything baby)

I absolutely love this little monkey. He is perfect for any card and I think he works great for a baby card.

I stamped him on white card stock, colored with copics and die cut the onsie.

For the base layer I used a script emboss folder then layered. The onsie was popped up on dimensionals and I finished with the rattle and sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Congratulations Baby

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, this is so cute I love it, gorgeous baby card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is too cute and I love the coloring, that rattle is a nice touch with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love the embossing on the background.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete