Translate

Monday, May 9, 2022

Thinking of You

 

MMTPT720 -Tent Cards

I used the tent topper technique. When I create slimline cards, I end up with a smaller card that  is  perfect for tent topper cards.

For the card, I used a dog paper print for the base then layered the tent topper and added a punched dog to the topper.

The sentiment is heat embossed with white emboss powder and the dog edges were sponged with black ink.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card Lisa, love the dog theme and your design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper is super cute! What a fun tent card design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! Very nicely done card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty design, I keep forgetting all those old ways we use to make cards, makes them extra special, cute papers and like the inking around the dog!

    ReplyDelete