Translate

Monday, May 23, 2022

Purple Tulips

 

MMTPT722 - dawnmercedes thinking of You with Pink

Ok I missed the mark on the pink, but I was really inspired by THIS CARD.

USEIT2022 - Tulips

I needed to use up this tulips image from my stack of images and once it was colored it really worked for the inspiration from Dawn's card. I colored it with copics then cut the layers. I used some of the already punched out lace strips from my table and I added some crimping to them.

I finished the card with some green candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Purple Tulips

3 comments:

  1. Oh my that is lovely, such beautiful coloring of your tulips and love the look of the crimped borders and your layering of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tulips and this is a gorgeous card Lisa, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, the purple and green together looks so pretty.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete