Translate

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Butterfly Anniversary

 

IC857 - Party Sizzle where I found this INSPIRATION

This is a card for my hubby for our anniversary. I saw that napkin and it reminded me of my wedding ring. It is shaped like a butterfly and the inspiration was perfect for a butterfly shaped card.

I cut the butterfly die shape then created an easel card. I then die cut the gold layer and stamped the image on the gold with stazon ink.

Next I die cut the lacy butterfly then glued just the body so the wings could be free.

I stamped the flowers, shaped and added stamens to them. I added a couple of leaves and added the sentiment to hold open the easel.

I am so happy to create this card for my hubby. Good thing he does not mind girly floral cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Butterfly Anniversary

4 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa, your card is stunning, I love the butterfly design and the lacy butterfly is gorgeous, beautifully designed easel card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! What a gorgeous creation.
    Happy Anniversary.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness is that stunning, love the gold with the delicate butterfly on top, so pretty in the easel card and your flowers are just beautiful!! Wishing you many more happy years together, Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What an amazing card! Of course your hubby wouldn’t mind this fancy card—he can see how much love you put into it!

    ReplyDelete