Translate

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Lucky in Love

 

CAS688 - Blooms

I needed a quick Anniversary card and this sweet branch with the birds was perfect. I stamped the image, colored with copics then added a die cut heart over the image.

I finished the card with the sentiment and punched out a few additional flowers to finish the card.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Lucky in Love

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and delicate image! Love the heart window to reveal the "love birds"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card and a beautiful design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the heart framing that great tragedy. The shaped flowers are such a sweet finishing touch. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete