Translate

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

By the Sea

 

WT896 - Mason-Jar or Wall-use a Mason Jar (or vase) or something with bricks as a Mason is a bricklayer

I have had this image for a very long time and never used it. I thought it was time to ink it up.

I colored it with copics and sponged some clouds in the sky. Finished off the card with some cheese cloth.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

By the Sea

6 comments:

  1. Lisa, your cards are so creative. I love how you put all of your elements together. I would have never thought of using a bit of cheese cloth, but it works perfectly with these images. Your coloring is excellent as always. Thanks for making me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the stunning design with the beautiful image

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Lisa, I love the design and the seashell images, lovely colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your beach scene is fabulous! The clouds look wonderful too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jar collecting the sea shells, love the little scene you made with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card Lisa, a super way to use the mason jar and lovely shells.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete