Translate

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Christmas Wreath

 

FS897 - This week's amazing featured stamper Karen, better known around here as kenzak1 has a fantastic gallery full of inspiration. I found this BEAUTY

CCC22MAY - Sparkle & Bling (I used silver glitter paper)

USEIT2022 - Bow from my tote

When I saw Karen's gorgeous wreath card I was inspired to make a wreath card to use up another of these bows from my tote.

I cut the layers using a Gina Marie die cut for the card front banner. Next, I used a memory box wreath and finished with the sentiment and bow from my tote.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Christmas Wreath

4 comments:

  1. What a stunningly elegant card Lisa, beautiful design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that is gorgeous, love the white with the silver, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this elegant wreath! And that sweet bow from your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm behind with my commenting again!
    Thank you for your visits to my blog they are very appreciated. Each week I make a new resolution to get on top of things and each week I seem to fall behind yet again. Anyhoo, I am here and so pleased to see this pretty festive card, what a gorgeous design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete