Translate

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Happy Mother's Day

 

WT895 - Doily

USEIT2022 - Doilies

I found a stack of these handmade doilies in my tote of items to use up. I thought they would make great Mother's Day cards.

I cut the layers. added the doily and added ribbon and pearls.

Finished with the die cut Mother's Day sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Happy Mother's Day

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa, the doily looks so pretty.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a real lace doily, not one of the paper thin doilies I have in my stash. It sure looks beautiful and adds a wonderful texture to your card. Nothing less is expected for a Mother's Day card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, you did a wonderful job of your layering and love that doily!

    ReplyDelete