Translate

Sunday, May 22, 2022

Have I Toad You....

 

CAS691 - Water friends (use animals that love water)

DRS Recently came out with these cute frog legs jumping in the water and I just had to make a card with them. I thought they paired wonderfully with the frog on the log.

I stamped the legs then masked them and stamped the frog on the log image and colored them with copics.

Next, I added some sponged clouds and the sentiment. I then die cut the panel and layered on a blue card base.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Have I toad you...

4 comments:

  1. Oh that is a fun card, terrific coloring and like the frog diving in, great job with the clouds too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word he is SUPER cute! Fun idea with the masking too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny. Love your coloring as always. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete