Translate

Sunday, May 29, 2022

Scrappy Thank You

 

FS799 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Pam Strobel. Her gallery is amazing. I found this INSPIRATION

I changed the layout but used the 2 scallops around the square as the base to start the card. I kept the square sentiment and moved it up then added the single rose to the square.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Scrappy Thank You

3 comments:

  1. Really beautiful composition Lisa! Love the large scallop border and your musical sheet background in these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, I do love the music note background and that double scallop is such a pretty border. Love how you topped it off with a rose bud :)

    ReplyDelete