Translate

Saturday, May 21, 2022

A True Friend

 

IC859 - Crazy dog t-shirts where I found this INSPIRATION

I needed to create a few pet sympathy cards for my donations and the inspiration was perfect for a few cards.

I die cut the paw print then used the negative piece and popped it up on dimensionals. Added the sentiment and finished with a punched heart.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

A True Friend

5 comments:

  1. A lovely sympathy card for a pet's loss, love the design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lisa and such a beautiful and so true sentiment.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that is just precious, love the little heart inside the paw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious! Really love the tiny heart inside the paw and your pretty scalloped edging...great pet sympathy design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very sweet, beautifully done.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete