Translate

Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Kitty Christmas

 

SCSCCJUN22 - Movies

CCC22JUN - Let It Snow - The paper actually has the words Let It Snow, and I thought it would be a fun play on the June Challenge.

I used my Cricut to cut out this cute kitty in yellow and die cut the frame layers. I paper pieced the kitty together adding a bit of additional sponging to each of the layers. The eyes, nose, both, Wiskers and bow have a bit of pen marks to add a bit more interest to the fun kitty.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Kitty Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that kitty is just the cutest with his big eyes, too cute in his hat and great job adding the pen work to make him extra special!

    ReplyDelete