Translate

Monday, May 16, 2022

Thinking of You

 

MMTPT721 - Remembering a friend Karen. I found this beautiful CARD.

USEIT2022 - Image

I used ribbon rather than stickers to trim the top and bottom. I had this image already colored up in my stack of images to use and thought it would be perfect to send as a Thinking of You card.

The card front was finished with a few Nuvo Drops.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card for your friend, I am sure she will love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely flower, it makes a beautiful thinking of you card that's for sure! Like the ribbon for the strips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Lisa, lovely image and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful, feminine design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete