Translate

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

New Puppy

 

SC906 - This week's Sketch

I needed to make a new pet card for my donations and this sketch works perfect to use a couple of puppy images and add a sentiment.

I colored the images with copics and popped them up on dimensionals. I added clouds to the base and also popped the sentiment up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

New Puppy


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous design here and wow look at those colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really sweet pup and I love the slimline design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous sweet card, lovely image and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the puppies are so very cute, that is a nice layout for them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great images and design Lisa.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete