Translate

Sunday, February 12, 2023

Scrappy Nontraditional Valentine

 

CAS729 - Valentine in nontraditional colors

F4A677 - Hearts and Flowers

For my card I really loved how this card came out and thought it would work perfect in another color. I punched a bunch of blue scraps and create the base layer in a heart shape. I then added a second layer popped up on dimensionals. I finished the hearts with a white gel pen and to change up this card I used a DRS Designs stamp and added a flower and leaves.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Challenges:

Festive Friday - Love (Winner)
Starstamz - Wedding, Anniversary, Love

7 comments:

  1. So effective with the layered hearts creating the focal heart Lisa. I wanted to mail you but can't see a link, mine is on the Allsorts sidebar if you get a moment (pretty please!).

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card and love the heart of layered hearts
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, I like it in the blue's too, I did a something close to this for my hubby but I used leaves to make the heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card, love the layered hearts wreath!
    Thank you for joining in at Festive Fridays challenge
    Val
    DT-Leader

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue is so lovely, love the different shades. I would think it would look lovely in any colour. It's beauitful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card, the layered hearts are amazing!! Thank you for joining the Outlawz Festive Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa, please check our winners page for Festive Fridays!
    Val - DT Leader

    ReplyDelete