Translate

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Welcome Pup

 

SC944 - This week's sketch

I have been playing in my scrap drawer and found that I have a ton of strips. I used several to create the background gluing them between 2 white pieces with a gap between.

Once the base was created, I added a die cut dog from my stash and finished with the sentiment and some sequins. This will be for my monthly donation.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Welcome Pup

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card, love the design, must remember that, and the pup is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute Pup and what a great way to use your snippets Lisa. Don't know if you've come across the Snippets Playground but Miss Di would love your card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the cute pup and strip of P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely little pup card Lisa, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pup is too cute and I just love this idea for using our scraps :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card with the pup! Love the way you've done the striped papers in the opening!

    ReplyDelete