Translate

Monday, February 6, 2023

Poppy

 

MMTPT759 - Challenge Catch-up

IC895 - Mud Pie - Here is my INSPIRATION

CC925 - Real Red, Old Olive, Poppy Parade

WT782 - Sympathy

WT531 - Flowers

USEIT2023 - Bow

This was fun to make using several challenges to inspire my card in honor of a dear friend from splitcoaststampers.com. 

For my card I die cut the layers of the poppy and layered it. I die cut the white layer then added the poppy and stamped the sentiment and then finished off the card with the bow from my tote of items.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Poppy

3 comments:

  1. It's a Poppy Lisa, what not to like, my fav flower.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful die-cut poppy
    Craol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely poppy with all it's dimension!! so pretty topped off with the bow!

    ReplyDelete