Translate

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Bunnies

 

WT934 - Bunnies

USEIT2023 - Image

Today would have been my grandma's birthday. She loved bunnies so this challenge is perfect to honor her memory. I colored up this image that was in my stack of images with copics and layered on card stock. It was already on an embossed paper so I just left it to let the panel do all the work.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Challenges entered:

Simon Says - Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes - Top 3
Incy Wincy Designs: Valentine and/or In the Garden
Make My Monday: Love is in the Air
Craft Rocket: Love

Bunnies

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image, it's a lovely card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gorgously cute image and great colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! I just love how they're hugging so tightly here! What a darling card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that is just precious, nice memory of your grandma, will make a sweet Easter card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bunny is not just for Easter, and you did such a great job at creating this fun and cute card for our Love in the Air challenge at MMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card! I love this sweet bunny image! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet and beautiful card! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely CAS card Lisa. Thank you for entering the Valentines/In The Garden Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete