Translate

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Birthday Wishes

 

CC936 - blackberry bliss, bumblebee, mossy meadow

For my card I used the lilac set from Heartfelt Creations I stamped the flower and leaves and colored the leaves with copics.

I then stamped several individual flowers, sponged on the colors and shaped. I added a few accent leaves and finished with the ribbon and sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Wishes

6 comments:

  1. So very pretty Lisa, like how you tucked the half delicate half circle die behind the Lilac blossoms.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the beautiful flowers and gorgeous bow
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is absolutely stunning Lisa! I'm in love with the texture of the flowers and your purple color theme too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Lisa, beautiful images and design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so pretty Lisa, lots of die cutting and layers, just beautiful.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my that is just stunning for sure, love all the dimension in your flowers and the ribbon is so pretty with the die cut background piece!

    ReplyDelete