Translate

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Mothers Day

 

WT936 - Plaid

I thought since I did Father's Day yesterday, I would do Mother's Day today. For my card I dug in my red designer paper scraps and created the layout. The top is several circles punched and layered.

Next, I added a ribbon and the paper lace and finished with the Mother's Day sentiment and a few scattered hearts and gems on the hearts.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Challenges:

Crafty Calendar: Add Ribbon
Cutie Pie: Hearts, Flowers or Mother's Day
The Outlawz - Anything Goes but Stamps (Honorable Mention)

Mother's Day

15 comments:

  1. What a really pretty design Lisa and so feminine, perfect for purpose.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card and very feminine for Mum. A lovely design too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Mothers day card Lisa and love the pretty papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet, I love your border of circles to go with the lace punch, the hearts ae a nice touch with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully feminine and perfect for a Mother's Day card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful Mother's day card, a lovely design, pretty papers and colours. It's a perfect entry for our challenge at Crafty Calendar, so pleased you joined us!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any mom would love this card. I know I would! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Thank you for joining us at the Outlawz Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card!! Thank you for joining the Outlawz No stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing in The Outlaw No Stamp challenge! Don't forget to enter it in our Site side linky too! Only cards that are entered in one of our challenge can be entered there too!! You can find it here: https://outlawzchallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely! Thanks so much for joining us this month at The Outlawz No Stamp Challenge!

    lovies, =o) kel
    TOL No Stamp DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card! I love all the patterns! Thanks so much for entering our No Stamp Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges
    Cara
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at No Stamp Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like the idea of the circles at the top! Thanks for joining the No Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete