Translate

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Thank You

 

CC934 - Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party

USEIT2023 - Thank You Tag & Image

I am trying to use up a stack of images from my desk and thought this one was perfect for today's colors paired with this cute spring paper from my scrap drawer. Once colored I die cut the image, layered and found this thank you tag in my tote of items to use up.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Challenges:

We Love Stamping - Anything Stamped
Stamping Sensations - Anything Stamped
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Easter/Spring

Thank You

8 comments:

  1. A Beautiful and full of Spring card. I love it and the papers and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful snowdrops and Spring paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty spring creation, I am getting so excited for spring

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty Lily of the Valley image, a happy reminder that Spring is on it's way, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping February challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the 'scrap' on your desk - it's a lovely finished card Lisa
    Thank you for joining in at We Love Stamping February Challenge
    Blessings
    Maxine WLS DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful flower. Thank you for joining at stamping sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The patterned papers and focal image are perfect for a spring time card! Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a stack of images on my desk too! You have used this one beautifully on this delightful card. Thank you for coming to play with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete