Translate

Monday, February 13, 2023

Kindly Deliver

 

MMTPT760 - Double Double

For my card I used a spellbinders mailbox and cut it out of blues layering it and adding dimensionals to the top layers. I then die cut two envelopes out of blues and tucked them in the top of the box.

I heat embossed the sentiment and added a few scattered flowers and gems to the center of the flowers.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Kindly Deliver

Challenges:

NBUS: New Mailbox

7 comments:

  1. Great monochrome card,love the mailbox and little envelopes
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely design, those die cut elements are super.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card, beautifully put together. Love the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the box looks great, perfect colors for it and I love added flowers and the envelopes sticking out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable is this mailbox! I adore that lovely sentiment on the front of it too!! Great way to send a "love letter" for a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen this mailbox die before and I can't get over how perfect and cute it is! You've created a pretty card design with it, Lisa! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete