Translate

Monday, February 27, 2023

Hello

 

MMTPT762 - Be inspired by The Beatles - Hello, Goodbye

USEIT2023 - Image

For my card I used a lot of scrap browns. The background reminds me of the old wood paneling in homes in the 70s. I then used this cute Elizabeth Bell image from my stack of images as she looks like she is wearing bell bottoms very popular when the Beatles were around.

I colored up the image with copics and added the Hello to the panel for the Hello, Goodbye song.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Hello

6 comments:

  1. She's a sweet image Lisa and super use of the scraps to create that wood effect background, time consuming I'm sure but worth the time.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sixties looking image and beautifully coloured-great use of scraps for the background
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image, so sweet! A great way to use up those strips of patterned papers we all have too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe I still have this adorable stamp somewhere! Love your wonderful background with the wood effect! Brilliant card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background you made for this sweet girl, the coloring is terrific!

    ReplyDelete