Translate

Sunday, February 19, 2023

For Each Petal...

 

CAS730 - Add a Bow

For my card I used this super adorable image from DRS Designs. It already has a bow tie on him and is perfect for the challenge. I stamped the image and a portion of a sentiment under the image.

I colored the image up with copics then die cut it with a stitched rectangle and popped the panel up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Challenges entered:

Splitcoaststampers CAS730 - Add a Bow
Krafty Chicks: CAS
A Place to Start: Anything Goes
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Spring / Easter - February Favorite
The Fairy and the Unicorn - Fantasy


11 comments:

  1. How bright and cheery Lisa, that little fellow peeking out from the rainbow can'e help but make you smile.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gave me a smile today such a cheeky face!…lovely card Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun and cute, like how you kept the background white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute fun card and love the rainbow image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet & pretty CAS card!
    Jackie, GDT @ Krafty Chicks Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is charmingly delightful!!! The image is terrific! Thanks for sharing at TFATU!!! --Becca/owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, love that cute little leprachaun! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this bright, happy card! Such a fun image. Thank you for sharing at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete