Translate

Sunday, February 12, 2023

Just a Note

 

FS836 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Amber, aka ladystampz. She has some amazing inspiration. I found this INSPIRATION.

For my card I changed up the colors and used a thinner ribbon. I also turned the card and added some gems and a different sentiment. This is a great way to use up paper scraps and ribbon for a bunch of cards that could fit any occasion.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Just a Note

5 comments:

  1. A bright and cheery card Lisa, you really are a bust been posting most days.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lisa and love the P.paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card, love the paper and the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card and very happy looking with those papers!

    ReplyDelete