Translate

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Christmas Scene

 

WT935 - Cozy

CCC23FEB - Bricks

For my card I used several scrap papers to die cut the scene. I then punched out a bunch of different greens and layered the tree.

I finished the tree off with some red pearls and the sentiment popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Challenges:

Peace on Earth - Mood Board
Christmas Crafts All Year - 2 of something (2 candles)

Christmas Scene

10 comments:

  1. A very homely feeling card Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Brenda, a cozy card, love your tree and fireplace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely Christmas scene, I know how much work goes into these, your tree is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Lisa, I love how you've made the tree, fab Christmas scene, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fireplace and fabulous tree
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful, warm and cozy Christmas scene! I love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous Christmas scene. I have this Martha Stewart punch which you've used to make the lovely Christmas tree, never thought to do that with it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous and cozy scene, love that fun tree!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Triple B} NEW March 3rd
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful inviting cosy scene! Love the way you created the tree! Thanks so much for joining us at Peace on Earth!

    ReplyDelete