Translate

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Just a Note

 

For my card I used a panel that I tried experimenting with some color burst colors. I love the colors but wanted the blue a bit brighter. This sat on my desk for several years and I thought it was time to use it up.

I made this rather simple by die cutting these poppies in black and adding the Just a Note sentiment and finished with a few gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Challenges entered:

Splitcoaststampers.com Ways To Use It WT937 Rescue the Perishing
Art Impression: Bloom Where You Planted
Beautiful Bloom: Inspiration Board
Tuesday Taggers - Let's Get Messy

12 comments:

  1. The lovely silhouette Poppy (Memory Box?) sits beautifully against the inky backdrop Lisa and the simple sentiment say's it all.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silhouette poppies look great against the inky background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! What a cool background! I love the colors and how the silhouette pops on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silhouettes are always nice against these backgrounds, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love silhouette images and this one is so nice against that bright, inky background. Thanks for playing along at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely collage of color, brought together by the elegant silhouette! It's always a pleasure seeing how crafters are inspired by the Mood Board at our challenge. Thank you for sharing your love of all things flowers at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Hugs,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that's a great way to use that inky background! So happy you played with us at Beautiful Blossoms this month and hoping to see you again! XOX, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful colorful background for the silhouette floral. Thanks so much for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the lovely card that reminds me to get out my color burst colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous - I love it when something you have had for years becomes exactly what you need for a project. I love how you used it here to make such a lovely card . Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Love those poppy silhouettes!! Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete