Translate

Friday, February 24, 2023

Quilt Birthday

 

F4A679 - Geometric Shapes

USEIT2023 - Sticker Bauble

For my card I dug out the brown scrap drawer and cut several hexagons to create the background.

Once the base was created, I die cut the Happy birthday sentiment several times and layered to give it dimension.

I finished with some pink gems and found this sticker bauble in my tote that works perfect with the colors.

Challenges:

Arty Divas: Anything Goes
As You Like It: Favorite Stencil or Freestyle Background (I love making quilty backgrounds. My MIL is a quilter and I make them for her to give to her friends and it helps me use up scraps.)
Creatalicious - Anything Goes (Optional Circle - Circle Bauble and Gems added)
Creative Knockouts - Birthday Wishes
Everybody Art - Birthday

8 comments:

  1. I think this is such a cool background and I love that you've used up some of your scraps to create this design too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the patchwork quilt background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the colors you chose and the bauble and sequins are pretty touch with it, I haven't made one of these in ages, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Lisa, lovely colours and design, katex

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always like to see patchwork cards...great design with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patchwork is a lovely way to make a background. Lovely embellishments too. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Birthday Card. This background is really that great. And there is a wonderful color scheme. I think this type of card is great for using up all those little DP bits left over from other cards. Thank you for the inspiration.
    And thank you for sharing your beautiful birthday card with the Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hug Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is fabulous. Clever use of scraps.
    Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts. Happy crafting! Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete