Translate

Sunday, February 5, 2023

Scrappy Birthday

 

FS835 - This week's very talented Featured Stamper is our sweet friend Janine. I have so many of her cards in my favorites and just love to see what she posts. I chose this amazing card as my INSPIRATION.

For my card I grabbed my black designer paper scraps and die cut a bunch of circles.

Rather than putting them on a black card base I layered them on a white card base so they would stand out more but I did use black as a layer.

Once glued, I sprinkled several gems. I also used a birthday sentiment as Janine used a birthday sentiment on her card.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Scrappy Birthday

6 comments:

  1. Great design,love all the different circles and great idea to use up scraps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant design Lisa, I love the different papers you've use for your circles, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun and modern design- great way of using scraps, a lovely card suitable for anyone.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout with the different sized circles and patterns! Great way to use those misc pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great choice of patterns and even texture for this great layout and I do love the sprinkling of the gems with it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your design and you did a great case of Janine's card!

    ReplyDelete